Detailed Evaluation of 66 Information Centre Initiatives


DUBLIN, Might 22, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — The “UAE: Present & Upcoming Information Middle Portfolio” database has been added to’s providing.

This database (excel) product covers the UAE knowledge heart market portfolio evaluation, which can present the next data on the colocation knowledge facilities:

  • Detailed Evaluation of 28 current knowledge facilities
  • Detailed Evaluation of 28 upcoming knowledge facilities
  • Places lined: Jap Singapore, Southern Singapore, and Northern Singapore.
  • Present white-floor area (sq. toes)
  • Upcoming white-floor area (sq. toes)
  • Present IT load capability (2022)
  • Future capability additions (2023-2025)
  • Retail Colocation Pricing

I. Quarter Rack (1/4)
II. Half Rack Cupboards (1/2)
III. Full Rack Cupboard (42U/45U/47U/and so on.)

  • Wholesale colocation (per kW) pricing

Key Market Highlights:

  • In 2022, the UAE witnessed funding from each native and world knowledge heart operators akin to Equinix, Khazna Information Facilities, Gulf Information Hub, Moro Hub, Etisalat (e&) and amongst others.
  • In UAE, Dubai and Abu Dhabi are the first knowledge heart hubs with over 90% current third-party knowledge facilities. Different cities akin to Sharjah, Al Ain, Fujairah and different cities contribute to the remaining 10%.
  • When it comes to knowledge heart operators, Khazna and Group 42 contribute to greater than 52% of the prevailing IT load capability within the UAE Information Middle Market.
  • Within the UAE Information Middle Market, Dubai and Abu Dhabi contribute to greater than 90% of the put in rack capability.

The information factors lined within the database throughout every facility are talked about beneath:

  • Market Snapshot
  • Location (Area/Nation/Metropolis)
  • Facility Deal with
  • Operator/Proprietor Title
  • Information Middle Title i.e., (Jebel Ali Information Middle or DX1)
  • Core & Shell Space (White-Ground Space)
  • Core & Shell Energy Capability (IT Load Capability)
  • Rack Capability
  • 12 months of Operations
  • Design Requirements (Tier I – IV)
  • Energy/Cooling Redundancy


  • Funding Snapshot
  • Location (Area/Nation/Metropolis)
  • Investor Title
  • Space (White-Ground Space)
  • Energy Capability (IT Load Capability)
  • Funding ($ Million)
  • Electrical Infrastructure Funding ($ Million)
  • Mechanical Infrastructure Funding ($ Million)
  • Normal Building Providers Funding ($ Million)
  • Announcement 12 months
  • Challenge Standing (Opened/Underneath Building/Introduced & Deliberate)
  • Lively or Anticipated 12 months of Opening


Khazna Information Facilities, Group 42 (Khazna Information Facilities), Etisalat (Khazna Information Facilities), Gulf Information Hub, Equinix, PacificControls, Morohub, Injazat, Dubai Electrical energy & Water Authority (DEWA) Morohub, Du, Datacenter Vaults, Dubai Worldwide Monetary Centre (DIFC), eHosting DataFort, CtrlS And many others.


1. Information heart Actual Property Funding Trusts (REIT)
2. Information heart Building Contractors
3. Information heart Infrastructure Suppliers
4. New Entrants
5. Consultants/Consultancies/Advisory Corporations
6. Company and Governments Companies

Key Subjects Lined:

1. In regards to the Database
2. Scope & Assumptions
3. Definitions
4. Snapshot: Present & Upcoming Information Middle Facility
5. Present Information Middle Database
6. Upcoming Information Middle Facility
7. Present Vs Upcoming Capability (Infographics) Colocation Pricing
8. Discover the Writer’s Complete Portfolio

A choice of firms talked about on this report contains

  • Khazna Information Facilities
  • Group 42 (Khazna Information Facilities)
  • Etisalat (Khazna Information Facilities)
  • Gulf Information Hub
  • Equinix
  • PacificControls
  • Morohub
  • Injazat
  • Dubai Electrical energy & Water Authority (DEWA) Morohub
  • Du
  • Datacenter Vaults
  • Dubai Worldwide Monetary Centre (DIFC)
  • eHosting DataFort
  • CtrlS

For extra details about this database go to

About is the world’s main supply for worldwide market analysis stories and market knowledge. We offer you the newest knowledge on worldwide and regional markets, key industries, the highest firms, new merchandise and the newest developments.

Media Contact:

Analysis and Markets
Laura Wooden, Senior Supervisor
[email protected]
For E.S.T Workplace Hours Name +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Name +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Workplace Hours Name +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (exterior U.S.): +353-1-481-1716


SOURCE Analysis and Markets


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *